Help us grow!
Do you enjoy veggie gardening? Want to share your knowledge with others? Apply for this position to work on Planter, the #1 garden planning app on iOS and Android! Planter helps gardeners plan and manage their veggie gardens, and learn more about the vegetables they plant. As the “Lil’ Bit of Everything” person, you’ll be responsible for an assortment of tasks, including replying to customer support emails, adding/updating plants and varieties, and writing Growing Guide articles.
- Hours: 5-15 hours/week (flexible hours)
- Pay: $20/hr (USD)
- Location: Remote
- Who: Anyone is welcome to apply!
- Reply to customer support emails
- Research and refine plant information
- Add new plants and varieties
- Write articles to be featured in the app, website, and/or social media
- Other projects that arise in support of the app
- One of your hobbies is veggie gardening 🍅
- Clear, effective writing skills (in English)
- Hard-working and self-directed
Why Work for Planter?
- Fully remote
- Small, close-knit team (5 people)
- Work with fellow garden nerds!
- Inclusive workplace ✊🏾
How to Apply
- Tap the Apply Now button below or send us an email at email@example.com
- Resumes encouraged but not required.
- Please tell us about your interest in veggie gardening. Make sure to send us a photo of your garden 🖼️!
- Please include links to prior work or write a sample article.