Help us grow!
Do you enjoy gardening? Want to share your knowledge with others? Apply for this position to work on Planter, the #1 garden planning app on iOS and Android! Planter helps gardeners plan and manage their veggie gardens, and learn more about the vegetables they plant. As a Growing Guide author, you’ll write helpful articles to cover topics that we can’t fit in our plant details pages.
- Hours: 5-10 hours/week (flexible hours)
- Pay: $20/hr (USD)
- Location: Remote
- Who: We’re hoping to hire someone from the southern hemisphere or a tropical/sub-tropical climate. We’re currently missing these important view-points in our team.
- Research and refine plant information
- Write articles to be featured in the app, website, and/or social media
- Other projects that arise in support of the app
- One of your hobbies is veggie gardening 🍅
- Clear, effective writing skills (in English)
- Hard-working and self-directed
Why Work for Planter?
- Fully remote
- Small, close-knit team (5 people)
- Work with fellow garden nerds!
- Inclusive workplace ✊🏾
How to Apply
- Tap the Apply Now button below or send us an email at email@example.com
- Resumes encouraged but not required.
- Please tell us about your interest in veggie gardening. Make sure to send us a photo of your garden 🖼️!
- Please include links to prior work or write a sample article.